Looking For The Best Chiropractor?

What Does It Mean To Be The Best Chiropractor?

Dear Prospective Patient:

So many times I've heard people say that they saw the "best" doctor, chiropractor, dentist, surgeon, etc.  When I ask them why they were the "best", there were always different reasons.  This just goes to show that being the best at something may be a matter of how someone perceives you.

I have been told by many of my patients over the years that I was the best doctor and chiropractor that they have ever been to.  So why would people say this about me?  Here is the approach that I have taken in over 25 years of private practice.

  • I took an oath when I graduated from chiropractic school, in which I stated to first do no harm & give my patients the best that I have to offer.

  • I listen to my patients.  In most cases, a patient will tell me everything I need to know to help them, no matter how much time they need.

  • I treat each patient as if they were my mother, father, brother or sister.  How would I want them to be taken care of ?

  • Having compassion and understanding my patient's feelings, pain & concerns is foremost.  Getting the best results possible in a timely manner are of great concern.

  • Providing fair/affordable fees that allow anyone to get the care that they need is something we take very seriously.

  • I take extra continuing education courses every year in order to keep my skills as sharp as they can be, understanding that my patients depend on my professional expertise.
I'm sure that many other doctors have been told by their patients that they were the best.  Wouldn't it be great if every doctor was told that and we were all the best? 
Thinking that I am the best is not important in my practice, however, giving my patients my best is...

Yours In Life & Health,
Dr. Drew
Chiropractic Physician

For More Information On Dr. Drew D. Kycynka Call (727) 733-1601
Coastal Chiropractic Tampa Bay LLC
2194G Main Street
Dunedin, FL 34698

Comments

Popular Posts